Friday, December 02, 2005

Matilde's problem...

Dear bloggers,
Hi! I’m twelve years old and I’m going to talk about one of my “problems”.
My parents rarely let me go out at night. I would understand it if I asked to go out in the days that I have to get up early on the next morning but I chose Friday and Saturday for this reason.
My mother always says: “You can go out, but just once a week”. I think that would not be a problem if I go out twice a week, but my parents don’t have the same opinion and I have to understand…………don’t you think?
What kind of arguments that I must use to convince my parents?
Write soon……… I’m waiting for your answer…
Best wishes,
Matilde

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We think you must negotiate with your parents and it is very important to use sweet words and talk with love!!!!!
Carlos Meneses & Luís Melo

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home