Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Joana's problem...

Dear bloggers

Sometimes my parents don’t leave me out (let me go out), I am 12 years old, but I’m responsible, and sometimes the age that counts, is the responsibility and the confidence (trust)that the parents has (have) in us.
If I live in the city its more difficult to stay with friends at night but I live in a very small village. I understand that parents are worried, they don’t leave me out every week, but sometimes in the afternoon I think it's no problem. I don’t want to go out every day and every week but sometimes I like to be with my friends either in the city or on (at) my friend’s house!
How can I convince my parents to let me go out?
Best regards

Joana Rueff

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are 12 years old where are you going ????????????????
GROW UP GROW UP you maniac
kisses from PEDRO C. and CINDY CASTRO

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home