Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Carlitos' problem...

Dear bloggers,

My mum always gets (goes) into my room and picks everything up. She touches in my papers, my letters, my clothes, my books, my games, my CDs, my balls, my pillows and when I want something I never know where this thing is (it is). I hate it when this happen because I waste a lot of time trying to find my things. Moreover I like to have my own privacy.
It’s not fair what my mother does with (to) me.
I think she should stay out because I’m already twelve years old, so, I am able to tidy my room on my own.
What do you think???

Carlos Meneses IH

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can put a paper in your door which says..." dangerous dinamite.." =)) can work!!***


Leonor & Catarina

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home