Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Luisa's problem...

Dear bloggers,
Hello people, I am Luísa Lemos, student of International House and I am13 years old. Ohhhh … I am very boring (bored) because next weekend I have a party in a friend’s house, and I want stay out later, but my parents don’t (won't) allow me todo that. Bahhhh!!!! It’s always the same thing: "Luísa, you are very new (young), it is dangerous to be out at late and you….because…..well, between many other things that I prefer not to comment.
Actually, I understand my parents, but they have to believe me, isn’t it (don't they)? I am grown up to tide (enough to tidy) my room and the kitchen and to cook sometimes but when Iwant stay out later I am not grown up??? Maybe when I will have children Iwill have all this worry but I will remember that I were (was) in the same situation when I was young and my parents did the same with me and I stayed very boring (felt very annoyed). I will be a modern mother, I hope. But I need to find out a solution to (for) this problem. What do you think? Canyou help me?? I’m waiting for your answer.
All the best,
kisses
Luísa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are crazy you are only 13 years old!!!grow up you maniac
lots of love by PDRO C.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home