Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pedro's Problem...

Dear Paddy and bloggers,

I’m Pedro and I want to tell (about) you my problem:
When I come back from school (to my house), my mother ask(s) me if the day was good or not, say(s)/(tells) me to do my homework and, when I’m watching television or when I’m distracted, she get(goes) into my room and go see my workbooks (if I have homework and if it’s organized).
Resuming, my mother get(s) into my room without (my) permission.
What do you think I should do?
Answer to your friend,
Pedro

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can go to a hospital!!!!To resolve your problem!!


**@@@@@@'sSs****
D&A

P.S: jkg ;D

12:21 PM  
Blogger PaddyG said...

Have you tried sitting down and talking to her. Does she know you don't like it? Tell her - nicely of course!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could obey to her and do what she says.





by CINDY and Pedro

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should talk to your mother and explain your problem. You should say that you need your privacy and your mother shouldn't get into your room without your permission.

kiss*************=)

matilde & luisa

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home