Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Leonor's problems...

My Problems:

My mother shout(e)s at (in) the morning befores the clock bing/rings. I've got a headache!! It's a horrible way to wake up!!
My next problem is with my sister. I love my sister but she has got lots of clothes and our bedroom was untidy!! I don't feel a expesifique sentiment (specific feeling) but I wasn't happy .
So, parents, sisters and brothers please don't worry the "young pelople" with your problems, we have problems too...!!
What do you suggest I do to stop my sister and my mother annoying me?!!
* kisses for you*

Leonor Carrilho

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need to go to you bedroom and don't disturb you mother i think that was mthe best idea!

good bye Miguel

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go to bed earlier and wake up when the clock rings because if you do it your mother doesn't have to shout at you.
You really should talk with your sister, explain your problem and say that she should try to be tidier.

We hope that our advice will help you with your problem.

Matilde & Luisa

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home