Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Inês' problem...

Dear bloggers,
Sometimes I'm a little untidy. I think it isn't a big problem, but my mother doesn't think the same, because when I do this, my mother has to tidies(y) some of my things. I only know that when I want something and I don't know where it is, or when she says to me "Why did you leave there that object??????????????????????? You have to pay more atention to your things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Then, I answer to her "Mother, I'm going to try to have more atention / be more careful when I take anything and I will tidy it."
Sincerely,
Inês Lobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

try to be more careful... and help your mum=)**** love you darling*

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We think that you have to talk with your mother and explain her your situation. We think that she is going to be more patient.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We think that you have to talk with your mother and explain her your situation. We think that she is going to be more patient."

that was written by Rute and Cindy

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can solve all of your problems by spaking up Andreia and Dalila of grade 6a.

by:Pedro C. of your class

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't listen Pedro C and pay more atention.. ;D

kiss**

D&A

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mother just wants to give you a good education, so, try to be a little more understanding, and try to clean your mess up and get your objects in their own place... you will see that your your mother won´t be so angry..... or just ignore her... =)

posted by your friend..
Pedro

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home