Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Rute's problem...

I have got a dog and I love him. He is everything to me and we are like brothers. When I am with it we play a lot and have fun. But... he has got aproblem with my parents... He does very nonsenses (a lot of silly things) and my parents stay (get) very angry. After that, they discuss (argue)with me and my sister, saying that they educate the dog and we take the education... sometimes my mother tell me that she is going to give the dog for (to) other person...
I hate that idea! I don't want to (be) separated from my dog... I really like him... me and my sister don't take the education away from our dog (it's not that we don't teach our dog how to behave)... we just give more love for him than our parents...
What should I do? Please help!
Rute

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you try a training school for dogs?

Jeff

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you considered finding someone to adopt your dog? Maybe they can provide better conditions for him/her, you could still visit and play with it. We've actually done this and although we were sad to leave him, he has a better life in his new home. We know this because we visit regularly.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think you're the only one having problems with your parents because of your pet dog. may be with time things will work out fine. Just don't worry too much.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why donĀ“t you try to teach your dog how to behave?! and try to talk to your parents..;)

mariana and joana

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home